I understand that it can be difficult to start conversations with women on dating websites and that there are no hard and fast rules as to what will be effective. However here are a few pointers on what not to say:
- "Is your picture real or have you photoshopped it up?"
- "I really fancy you. cummon msg me PLEASE!"
- "i cant think of anything to say so you start"
- "I love arguing, it gets me through the day"
- "what a f*cking nice profile"
- "why haven't you replied. who said women aren't evil?"
If you're going to try and impress me with just one sentence, you could at least try and make it a good one.
Sunday, July 13, 2008