I fear an individual is unfairly discriminating against me because of my mental health problems. This leaves me with two questions:
1. Should I blog about it?
2. Should I take the individual to court.
- What's the point of keeping a blog about having a mental health problem and then leaving out a biggy like this?
- It could help raise awareness and let others who are being discriminated against know that they're not alone.
- I need to rant!
- If the bullying individual reads it, it could exacerbate the situation.
- My parents will be pretty annoyed if I don't take their advice not to blog this.
- If the press pick up on it they might harass other people involved, who I care about.
- If I win, the individual will have to stop discriminating against me.
- It could help raise awareness and give others the strength to stand up to people who are discriminating against them.
- If people like me don't stand up to ignorant, intolerant people then the bastards will keep pushing us down.
- If I don't stand up for myself, I might always wonder whether or not I should have.
- I'm entitled to free legal support.
- My doctor is happy to find me increased medical support at this time.
- The stress of court proceedings might exacerbate my mood problems.
- If I lose, I might take it very personally and very badly.
- If I lose and have been public about it, it could put others off standing up for themselves.